How Many Homeowners In the Missouri?

a minute read

In Missouri, the number of homeowners is a significant portion of the population. However, it is challenging to provide an exact figure as the number of homeowners can change over time due to various factors such as migration, economic conditions, and housing market fluctuations.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey data from 2020, around 69.5% of Missourians own their homes, while the remaining 30.5% are renters. This suggests that homeownership is relatively common in the state.

It's important to note that this percentage may vary across different regions within Missouri. Factors such as urban versus rural areas, local economy, and housing affordability can influence the rate of homeownership in specific parts of the state.

Additionally, regional data from the Missouri Realtors Association indicates that the number of homeowners in Missouri has generally been stable in recent years. However, it's crucial to consult more up-to-date sources or official data for the most accurate and current information on homeownership in the state.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram

Related Posts:

In Texas, there are a significant number of homeowners. As of 2021, Texas boasts a population of approximately 29 million people, which is the second-largest in the United States. With such a substantial population, it follows that there is also a considerable...
In Minnesota, there are a significant number of homeowners. However, it is difficult to provide an exact figure as it is subject to change over time. According to recent data, the number of homeowners in Minnesota is estimated to be in the millions. These home...
In Nevada, there is a significant number of homeowners. The exact number varies based on different factors such as population growth and economic conditions, but as of 2021, there are hundreds of thousands of homeowners in the state. Nevada's population ha...